Our past and our future
In 1992, the Lord spoke to Pastor Bill & Fredna McNeese to pioneer a church in Montgomery. The McNeeses had been a part of RHEMA Bible Training College and Kenneth Hagin Ministries for twelve years. In October 1992, Harvest Family Church had its initial service on George Todd Drive in east Montgomery. There were thirty-two people in attendance at that opening service. The church has experienced solid growth since that time.
As the church continued to grow, additional facilities at the corner of George Todd and Hackel Drive were acquired. Our children and youth programs saw development and growth and the opportunity for Harvest Family Church to affect world missions has also increased the last few years.
In July, 1996, eight acres on Copperfield Drive were purchased and in May, 1997, Pastor announced plans to begin building in the coming year and “Project Copperfield ’98” was born. During the next few months, we saw finances come in supernaturally toward that project and construction began in March of 1998. Harvest now has a home of its own with future expansion on the horizon. It is our desire to see this church continue to become a family, building strong Christians, who will grow in faith, in love, and in the power of God.
Here’s what we believe
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- The Godhead is made up of the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
- The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Fall of Man and salvation through repentance and the shed Blood of Christ.
- The redemptive work of Christ includes healing for the body.
- The present work and ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- The Second Coming of Christ.
- The Final Judgment.